A few weeks ago I made these chocolate chunk raspberry biscuits. They were super delicious and probably the best biscuits I have ever tasted!
Here’s the recipe if you feel like tasting them for yourself!
Thanks for stopping by.
Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Biscuits (Gluten Free)
Makes 28 biscuits
– 125g butter, softened
– ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup plain flour (gluten free)
– ¼ cup self raising flour (gluten free)
– ⅓ cup cocoa powder
– ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
– 90g dar chocolate, chopped roughly
– 125g frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line oven trays with baking paper.
2. Using a stand mixer or electric mixer beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a medium size bowl until combined.
3. Add sifted floors, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda, in two batches, then stir in raspberries and chocolate.
4. Place tablespoons of mixture 5cm apart onto the baking tray and flatten before cooking for 15 minutes or until the biscuit can be pushed gently without breaking.
5. Leave cooked biscuits to rest on oven trays for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack. Then eat!
Thanks to the Womens Weekly for the original recipe, which I adapted to be gluten free.